Recipe: Tequila Cocoa Balls
Blend some of the best things in life - tequila and chocolate - using this recipe!
Tequila Cocoa Balls
Courtesy of Sarah Lee-Allen
- 1 c graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c confectioners sugar
- 1 c chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 tbsp cocoa, unsweetened powder
- 2 tbsp real agave syrup
- 1/4 c tequila
- In food processor pulse the crumbs, sugar, nuts and cocoa until blended
- Add syrup and tequila and pulse until well blended.
- Wet hands to roll out into 1" balls.
- Then roll in powdered sugar.
- Store in an airtight container.